A19. 8 Elements to Great Photos

List the eight things and write how you intend to apply this to your work.
  1. Concept
    1. I should have a deeper meaning for why I am shooting something.
  2. Plan
    1. Instead of just shooting random things, I should plan in advance what I want to shoot and the concept behind it.
  3. Influence
    1. My final image should reflect all the influences I have been exposed to.
  4. Evolution
    1. My photos should show how I have grown as a photographer and how my images have as well.
  5. Expertise
    1. It doesn't just take one shot to get the perfect picture.
  6. Gear
    1. I need to know exactly how my equipment works in order to produce an amazing photo.
  7. Creativity
    1. Don't be cliche!!
  8. Being Prepared
    1. I should know how to anticipate light and capture those amazing images in a second.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A18. Avoiding the Cliche in a High School Art Project

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

A14. Message and Story in Photography