TIME Learning Log for Reflections

  • What was the shoot?
    • Reflections
  • A brief analysis of the technical skills you used and what went right and what needs improvement.
    • It was hard sometimes to get the right angle because you might not want something in the reflection.  It was also hard to find reflective items.
  • A brief analysis of how this shoot expresses something about you and what makes it unique to you as the photographer.
    • Well, my favorite picture is from the Childish Gambino concert and he is my favorite person in the whole world so that definitely shows. 
  • A brief analysis of the message and what you hoped to communicate, how successful you were at communicating it, and how are the images different from being a snapshot.
    • I did not really have a message I wanted to communicate through these images. 
  • A brief analysis of what you learned by doing the shoot and what new ideas you now have from doing this work.
    • I learned more about composition in shots and how important that is by framing a shot.
  • M=Message
    • I want to communicate a message in my next shoot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A18. Avoiding the Cliche in a High School Art Project

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

A14. Message and Story in Photography