A12. Getting Inspiration When you Feel Stuck Answers

  • What do you most want to learn about photography right now?
    • I want to learn more about using different techniques while shooting.
  • What is your passion that is NOT photographic?
    • Well my major passion is film.
  • How can you tie your “other passion” and photography together?
    • They already are pretty much tied together and right now I'm doing that by being in AP Art.
  • What idea interested you the most from the second article?
    • Shooting without an agenda because I already like to do that and it gives you so much for freedom.
  • What are your usual sources for inspiration?
    • I really just go out and find inspiration while shooting.
  • What would you assign yourself as a personal (not from me) project if time and money were no object?
    • Practice portrait photography because I think I'm much better at landscape.
  • What can you do with that idea given the time, money, and equipment that you currently have?
    • I can just go out and start shooting and practicing.
  • How much photography do you do that I have NOT assigned?
    • Quite a lot.
  • How do you challenge yourself to learn and grow?
    • I set challenges for myself while shooting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A18. Avoiding the Cliche in a High School Art Project

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

A14. Message and Story in Photography