Skip to main content
A12. Getting Inspiration When you Feel Stuck Answers
- What do you most want to learn about photography right now?
- I want to learn more about using different techniques while shooting.
- What is your passion that is NOT photographic?
- Well my major passion is film.
- How can you tie your “other passion” and photography together?
- They already are pretty much tied together and right now I'm doing that by being in AP Art.
- What idea interested you the most from the second article?
- Shooting without an agenda because I already like to do that and it gives you so much for freedom.
- What are your usual sources for inspiration?
- I really just go out and find inspiration while shooting.
- What would you assign yourself as a personal (not from me) project if time and money were no object?
- Practice portrait photography because I think I'm much better at landscape.
- What can you do with that idea given the time, money, and equipment that you currently have?
- I can just go out and start shooting and practicing.
- How much photography do you do that I have NOT assigned?
- How do you challenge yourself to learn and grow?
- I set challenges for myself while shooting.
Popular posts from this blog
Comments
Post a Comment