What do you most want to learn about photography right now? I want to learn more about using different techniques while shooting. What is your passion that is NOT photographic? Well my major passion is film. How can you tie your “other passion” and photography together? They already are pretty much tied together and right now I'm doing that by being in AP Art. What idea interested you the most from the second article? Shooting without an agenda because I already like to do that and it gives you so much for freedom. What are your usual sources for inspiration? I really just go out and find inspiration while shooting. What would you assign yourself as a personal (not from me) project if time and money were no object? Practice portrait photography because I think I'm much better at landscape. What can you do with that idea given the time, money, and equipment that you currently have? I can just go out and start shooting and practicing. How much photogr...
Comments
Post a Comment